935 Trancas Street Suite 5A Napa, CA 94558 Tel No. (707) 258-8011 Fax No. (707) 224-8124
Your child's path to success.
Heather Richins, MS, OTR/L
Heather Richins has been working in Occupational Therapy since 2000 in various settings including acute care, inpatient rehab, skilled nursing/long term care facility, trauma unit, adult day health facility, hand therapy and pediatric therapy. She graduated in 2011 from Belmont University with a Master of Science in Occupational Therapy and in 2000 from Green River Community College with an Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. She also speaks Spanish.
She treats patients 0-18 years of age. Provides intervention for children with difficulties with sensory processing, motor delay, self-care skills, handwriting, visual-perceptual difficulties, feeding interventions. and home visits for early intervention. She also has additional training in the following:
- Listening with the whole body
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- An Integrated Approach to Feeding
- Practical Approach of Applied
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia:
An Integrated Approach
- Treatment for Feeding, Speech & Mouth Function in Pediatrics
- Auditory Processing Disorder: Advanced Treatment Strategies